I'm not sure how many of you know that Amy is in a music competition to find new talent. It's being supported by "The Mormon Times". Let's support Amy. Here is the info that was sent out!Hi Everyone:
Thanks to all of you for voting for me in the Showcase. Just a little reminder that you can vote every day until December 15th. So far, I am number 5 in the contest and I’m only 50 votes behind the leader. If I place in the top 4 this month, you won’t have to vote for me any more until February, but if I don’t I will probably keep pestering you. It runs for 3 months and the top 4 every month move on to the finals in February. The winner gets $5000 – however, I’m competing against an Osmond – so what are the odds! I would just like to make it to the finals and be able to perform in the live concert.
Anyone can sign up to vote, even if you share an email address. Follow this link:
http://music.mormontimes.com/contest.php?id=756
You have to create an account to vote.
Also, I am performing this weekend at the Chocolate Festival at the Sandy Expo Center. It’s a concert with various LDS artists associated with www.yourldsneighborhood.com . It’s from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. I will be singing “Tiny Graces” and “You Decide”. Come check it out and enjoy some chocolate while you’re at it – not a bad night!
Thanks for all you support!
Amy Van Wagenen
www.amyvanwagenen.com