Monday, October 13, 2008

Vote Ryan Lever for "Mr Miner Man"

(written by Christie Lever)

So, Ryan was nominated for "Mr. Miner Man." I am still trying to figure out exactly what this is and as far as I can tell it is like a "beauty pageant" for guys.

There will be a sophomore, junior, and senior winner.

Ryan has to dress up like a movie character, do a dance with the drill team, answer questions and perform a talent.

The winner is chosen with audience vote, so the more supporters there for Ryan, the better!

This will take place October 28th (Tuesday) at 7:00 pm. You can purchase tickets for the event from any Minerette (we have several in our ward) for the pre-sale price of $3.00/person or $15.00/family. Tickets will also be sold the night of the show for $5.00/person.

Jennie and I will be out of town for this, so I am trying to drum up additional support for Ryan. If you are able to attend, please come and cheer for Ryan!